In our laboratories we use state-of-art technological solutions in accordance with the quality standards.
We provide research services in laboratories listed below (click to expand):
The laboratory offers printing of three-dimensional models based on the project that the client provides. Printing takes no longer than 24 hours. Our printouts are fully functional metal parts.
3D printing using the SLM method is based on selective sintering of metal powders using a laser beam. The uniqueness of our laboratory lies in the ability to print with both reactive metals (titanium) and nonreactive (steel).
The advantages of 3D printing in metal are: high speed, fully functional printouts, the ability to print complicated geometries – impossible to make using subtractive techniques.
List of services:
- Preparing the models for printing, consulting in technology and method of the print,
- Printing 3D models using the SLM technique (maximum dimensions: 80x80x72 mm, available materials: steel 316L, titanium TiAl6V4, bronze. Printer’s accuracy: about 0,1 mm (X, Y, Z))
Laboratory of 3D Scanner – spatial scanning using structured light. Our services include scanning, reverse engineering and comparison of real-life objects with their digital counterparts .cad, stl.
The measurements are acquired by registering the light reflected by the object using two precise cameras. The photographs are converted into a three-dimensional point cloud, from which we make the .stl file. The measurement usually takes no longer than an hour.
List of services:
- Scanning of objects with dimensions between 3 and 150 cm, with precision as high as 20 microns, both in the lab and in the client’s place,
- Reverse engineering – creating parameterized geometry based on the scans. The end product is a .cad file, precisely modelled on the real-life object,
- Comparison of real-life objects with .cad, .stl – we create a report of precision with which the object was modelled.
For our work we use the following software: ATOS, GeoMagics Design X.
Start using the cleanest of rooms!
Our Clean Room consists of 4 compartments (atrium, bottle room, airlock, the clean room). The laboratory meets the international standard ISO 14 644-1 – class 8. In our opinion this is the optimal purity level, ensuring a compromise between the cleanness and modest operation costs.
Example applications for a room of this class:
- Manufacturing of scintillation and semiconductor detectors,
- Packaging of electronic systems,
- Precise scientific measurements,
- Hermetization of electronic circuits and other systems.
In the laboratory we conduct environmental and vibrational research. We study resistance and stability of the object’s features in varying temperatures, humidity and at different vibration levels.
The chamber provides simple stability and reliability study (defining a mean time of work without failure) of the devices inside – communication is carried through specialized conduits.
The lab is being prepared to official accreditation; in the future the tests will be carried according to specific standards – required by our clients.
List of services:
- Climate tests:
- HAST (Highly Accelerated Temperature and Humidity) – rapid test,
- CERT (Combined Environmental Reliability Test) – the basis of this test is to choose the right combination of acceleration factors allowing for the faults to be revealed. Mixed environmental tests are important especially in the car industry and in everyday-use electronic devices.
Vibrations can also be introduces to the measuring system. Our equipment allows for environmental tests combined with sinusoidal or random vibrations, as well as specific impulses.